We accept major credit cards. Please call our finance department with any questions 800-453-2727.
Our best judgment will be used when routing shipments, unless detailed instructions are provided by the buyer. Shipments shall be for exact quantity for quantities through 250. Shipments are subject to quantity variation of up to 5% of the quantity ordered for quantities greater than 250, same to be paid for at contract price.
1. Products will be furnished within ordinary commercial variations.
2. Agreement with regard to tolerances on critical dimensions must be reached before execution of orders. Clerical errors are subject to correction. When conflicting models and prints are submitted, prints will be followed unless otherwise instructed in writing.
1. All quotations are subject to change due to fluctuations in plant conditions and in prices of raw materials up-to-date of acceptance of orders. All orders are subject to approval of credit.
2. Cancellation of orders will not be accepted until after payment of incurred charges. Prices quoted are for acceptance within 30 days.
3. Quantity prices are based on an initial set up and uninterrupted production thereafter, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
1. Where design charges or special fixtures are required, all items created especially for this work will be retained for your exclusive use, but remain our property NMC.
2. We assume full responsibility for the upkeep of custom artwork, fixtures, tooling etc. as long as they remain unaltered and in use. Six months after receipt of the last order, custom items may be converted, re-used, modified for alternate use or scrapped by us.
COPYRIGHTS AND PATENTS
1. Unless otherwise stated herein, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless against any claim made or action brought against us on the grounds that goods manufactured by us, for you, infringe upon any letters, patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade names.
2. Duplication of existing designs is entirely at your risk. National Marker Co. cannot be held responsible for infringing on design concepts, trade dress, copyrights, trademarks or other items deemed intellectual property owned by another entity.